Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Seeing a difference, and drinking tea

I'm sitting at my desk and I am looking at my stomach and could it be, that my fat roll is not sticking out as much as before. Well, that is exciting.

Now I know it's important to drink water. But yesterday I almost got sick trying to drink a lot of water. So today I am going to try something a little different.

My mom is a Dr. Oz fan, and I guess I am a little. He encourages you to drink tea. ok I read up on what he recommends.


Bilberry Tea is one tea recommended. 

Bilberry Tea helps to kill cravings during dinnertime. Its savory sweet flavor balances blood sugar. Bilberry tea also contains antioxidants and comes from a plant that resembles a blueberry. 

Well I decided to make a pitcher of this tea, using stevia, and drink it over ice. I have to say it was really good. Now the question is will it help with cravings. I shall let you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment