Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I did it!

Ok not too bad. I went into the kitchen, prepared bowls of yummy cereal for my kids, handed them out, and walked out. Who knew I could do that without tasting there cereal before handing it to them. Ya know when you have 4 kids after taking 2 bites of each bowl to make sure its good before handing it to them, you have already had a full serving.

Now, back in my office. Working. I own a business in NC, and I work online. So I get to sit, and do computer stuff. I even have a bottle of water to sip on. Yea me! And I am focused and motivated.

Oh and just in case you stumbled onto my blog and your wondering what the heck I am doing to lose all this fat, well you at least should check out my website at http://finallyfitu.myvi.net/

Join me if you want too, we can do this thing together. I always said 2012 was going to be my year but so far it has truly sucked. So now that we are half way through the crappy year, I think its time to change it to a amazing year.


No comments:

Post a Comment