Friday, July 27, 2012

MIA

Ok I stopped the diet, the blog, the whole thing for what a week? Yep, I got mad, and failed and was starving and could not do it and I just quit all together. I have stress from my current boyfriend, my financial status, and my ex husband. How much can a woman take, and I have 4 kids on top of it all who love to eat yummy food.

But there is good news. I don't know what happen but this week, 3 days ago, on Tuesday, July 24, 2012, I decided I would try again. So I woke up, drank a shake, lunch came I drank a shake, dinner came, I ate a small dinner of about 300 calories.

The next day came, I drank a shake, lunch came I drank a shake, dinner came and everyone wanted pizza, I ordered Papa Johns, and I did not eat one piece. Go Wendy, Go Wendy!

Then yesterday came, I drank a shake for breakfast, then lunch and I drank a shake, then I went to Walmart and I got groceries, and no chocolate. For dinner, I ate one of the left over pieces of pizza from the night before and that was it.

Holy cow, I woke up this morning and I had to weigh. Could it be? Is this actually going to work for me?

I was down 7 1/2 pounds in 3 days.

So I am pumped and excited and ready. I feel so good just being able to say I did it for 3 days without breaking it at all.

I think it is a mind game you play with yourself. I really believe in order to lose weight you have to put all the other things in your life away, and focus on just that when you need too. Worry about the other things when the time is right for those things.

I found that making my shakes fast and easy was a plus for me. I love using the specialty creamers in my shakes. It gives them the flavors I want but I don't have to spend 15 minutes making a shake. I literally make my shake in 5 min.

Ok so now that I finally got it. Let's see where this takes me.

Check this out. This is 6 pounds of fat. I lost 7 1/2 pounds. When you look at it this way it makes it so much cooler.


1 comment:

  1. Hiya, i was actually looking for my website in google (www.NewViMe.co.uk) and i came across your blog. I noticed you haven't posted for a while, i hope you haven't given up! From what i can see, you haven't been eating enough, no wonder you have found it a struggle. You should eat a MINIMUM of 1500 calories a day, otherwise your body could go into starvation mode and start storing as much fat as possible! If this happens any weight you do lose is likely to be water and muscle. Pleeeeease don't give up! YOU CAN DO IT!!! x

    ReplyDelete