Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kids are awake

Ok it's 9:41 and the kids just woke up. That means, I have to be mommy and go to the kitchen and fix them BREAKFAST. I'm not usually a breakfast person. Matter of fact I can wake up and skip breakfast everyday until I say I am on a diet. Then breakfast becomes this meal I never knew existed. Eggs, bacon, butter, lots of butter, toast, jelly, yummy, yummy, yummy. Haha! No I don't do that every day for my kids. Actually they will enjoy a nice bowl of Lucky Charms or they will have to starve today. So here I go.

I can do it, I can do it, I can do it. I can fix my kids cereal and exit the kitchen and return to work on my computer without even tasting one itty bitty bite of lucky charms.

All I need to do is look at this fat roll, that is sticking out more than my boobs and that should help.....right?

Let's hope so.

Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment