Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Having a hard time

Ok so about 3 pm, it hit me I'm starving. So what do I do? Well, I had nothing in this house to snack on that was healthy, no apples, bananas, anything healthy. I guess you could say I was not exactly prepared. So what could I do to help me get through the afternoon into the evening that would help me stop being so hungry?

Package of instant oatmeal with a little flax seed and wheat germ? Well, why not. About 200 calories. More than I really wanted to eat but it's better than breaking it, and scarfing down a whole pizza....right?

So about 3:30 I ate a bowl of oatmeal. I hope I did not ruin my day by doing that. I feel like I might have cheated a little. But I guess when your used to eating everything that doesn't move you have to start slow. Plus my headache is getting worse. I guess no sugar and caffeine is hitting me hard.

I am looking forward to dinner. I plan on eating around 6. Bad thing is I have to run to the store to pick up a few things and I know that when I pass that candy isle it's going to be hard. But I am going to do it or die trying.

2 more hours to go

No comments:

Post a Comment